12.07.2009

The Exchange

I have been going through a study guide put out by Threads which is division of Lifeway that produces materials specifically for young adults. This particular one is called "The Exchange" it is a study of Romans 6-8. So far I have found it very interesting. One thing that is curious to observe is the authors struggle between his conviction that a Christians life should rise above the worldly way of living and his belief that once you are saved you are saved forever no matter what you do.  I have to say that observing this is definitely changing my perception of mainline evangelical Christians. It is also causing me to reflect on my own beliefs and convictions to determine if there are any inconsistencies within me. Sometimes I think we accept things that don't make sense claiming our faith as the reason. Our faith must have a clear foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment