7.06.2011

Emphasis - Sleeping At Last

Emphasis by Sleeping At Last by sleepingatlast

I have really been digging this song, I found it about a week ago. The whole song is deep but the  chorus really resonates with my soul. "The smartest thing I ever learned is I dont have all the answers just a little light to call my own... A speckle that can reunite the sun and swallow darkness whole."

All we have is what is between us and God. That light that is just for you even if it seems small in comparison to someone else or the light given to the body of the church is the only thing that will see us through the trials of life. Sometimes instead of dwelling on all the things we dont understand, we need to abide in that precious gift that is the light God has given each one of us as individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment